Friday 2 September 2011

Day 37 - McDonalds. Read if you dare.

So, today, I ah...might have ventured up to McDonalds with my boyfriend.
And I ah...may...or may not!..have purchased a $1 Cheeseburger.

I did purchase and subsequently consume a $1 Cheeseburger.
And you know what? I didn't feel too bad about it. I don't feel bad about it.
It was bloody cheap! Well...for Australia at least, the land of tiny portion sizes and rip of prices for them. But hey that's probably what has stopped me becoming obese by now so I should be happy we get served less than Americans.
Mcdonalds has a $1 Cheeseburger promotion on at the moment, max of 4 per transaction, I managed to restrict myself to just one.

Anyway I kicked a soccer ball around with the boy and went for a stroll with him too, started an essay due in 1 day and had a nice afternoon nap today. Was sooo tired, did not want to exercise, especially after my lovely nap. But I did it! And ran and ran and ran and felt GREAT! Total run was about 30minutes of non-stop running.


Now after my run I thought hey I would love some dessert tonight but I waited till dinner settled in my stomach and thankfully no longer felt like it. Oh wait, I just remembered I did have some yoghurt actually. But the original plan was a banana and ice-cream, much worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment