Monday 12 September 2011

Day 47 - Bushwalk

Went to the Blue Mountains west of Sydney for a bushwalk called Porters Pass.
The track made its way from the mountain top down to the valley and around the cliffs, past waterfalls and back up to the top again. It was a killer on the legs. Soo many steps. Great workout though. I had tea in the town before I left - a small pizza. De-licious! So fresh! Prawn and bacon with garlic. Yum.

When I got home that night I reaaaally wanted sticky date pudding and ice cream for dessert. I even took it out of the freezer. BUT I put it straight back and had some yoghurt with muesli. And that satisfied me.

I'll upload a pic from my walk soon.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on choosing the healthier dessert - that's great accomplishment!!! I can't even have stuff like that in the house because I KNOW I will, for sure, eat it! :(

    ReplyDelete