Monday 26 September 2011

Day 59, 60 and 61- new running gear!

Day 59 was boiling hot! I went for a morning run and really struggled as I'm not used to running in the heat. I lasted for my 20min 3km loop then went home. ALCOHOL that night.

Day 57 was cold and rainy! I considered going for a run and for some reason I just didn't want to run in the rain. So I did interval training on the exercise bike for 20 minutes doing 8 second sprint, 12 second recovery.
Then I proceeded to go to a house party where I had white bread roll and lots of desserts- mars bar slice, chocolate spider and a lemon cupcake. oh and ALCOHOL!

WOMENS LIGHTS SHORTDay 58 was cold and rainy again. I had sushi for lunch (not sure about the calories of sushi), a bowl of cereal for afternoon tea and cereal for dinner. (Really craving cereal that day). I went for my long run - 5.3km about 45minutes wearing my new running gear - my peformax tights and I also bought some runnign bare running shorts which are heaps light and airy and small seams so hopefully they wont rub on me

No comments:

Post a Comment