Saturday 6 August 2011

Day 10 - Cross train and HIIT, PUSH YOURSELF!

Sprint as fast as you possibly can!
We don't do it enough!
Push your body to the max, if only for 100m .
When was the last time you ran as fast as your legs could possibly push and stride with your lungs absolutely aching but you keep sprinting to that set point? I know personally that before last night I hadn't sprinted at my absolute fastest potential in...years?

HIIT?
High intensity interval training.

Periods of high intensity intervals (eg. flat out sprints) combined with low intensity intervals.

And the cross training? Kicking a soccer ball around the soccer oval. Just dribbling it up and back with a friend, kicking to each other, trying to score against each other and booting it up into the night sky.

I also did 3 flat out 100m or so sprints racing against my very fit boyfriend. And I did pretty damn well!

Had fish again for tea with veggies and a small amount of pasta. Also love that I have cut white bread out of my diet, having rice cakes with my chicken/lettuce/tomato tastes so good, fills me up and leaves me feeling great! And lots of delicious green tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment