Sunday 14 August 2011

Day 17 and 18 - Cake, milkshakes, my birthday, sore throat :-(

So day 17, I did no exercise. Had a doctors appointment, an assignment due and dinner with friends and just didn't get time...
I had a milkshake, soooo yum! And a lean beef burger and chips for dinner but it was gross so I only ate half.

Day 18 I had to get up at 6am (on my birthday!) for a uni field-trip to some farms. Got back at about 6pm and then went out for Chinese for my birthday, and then had to do an online test before midnight.

So no exercise..

And some cake and wine, which were both amazing!!!!!


Today is day 19 (ill make the blog post later) but I had a really sore throat and feel run down! Probably from lack of sleep.

What is everyones view on exercising when sick with a cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment