Sunday 21 August 2011

Day 25 - More rain, laziness and potato bake

Bad things eaten today - too much lamb, too much potato bake and some jelly-evaporated milk dessert thing.

No exercise. Had another uni field trip till late and then went straight to a friends house as I haven't seen them for ages. I think part of me was also worried about my knees as well. But I will definately give running a go tomorrow as I have soooooooooooo much food to burn off. It really shuts you down when you havent exercised or eaten as healthy as possible. Voices in my head say 'just give up, eat more, who cares you are back to square one now anyway so why not?'
It is not easy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey :o)
    I didn't get your e-mail address. Try sending it to cactusfreek@bigpond.com :o)
    I have been pretty slack with blogging of late. I have lots of reading to catch up on here! Looks like you are doing well at a glance :oD

    Sharron - Losing 100

    ReplyDelete